BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm working tomorrow..

Ugh! Not looking foward to that, but hey at least i've got a job. Been a minute since i've graced my own blog!..smh.. Well anyway what's new and exciting with me?..Not much. Let me see, well i've been doing some major networking with my writing and I must say that it's slowly paying off!.:) I was off on Monday of this week (The reason why im working Friday) But when i got here on Tuesday I had an email from this publisher based out in Atlanta (Argus O. Milton) who was referred to me from a good friend of mine. I submitted my manuscript to him a few weeks ago and he finally found the time to sit down and take a read. Well to make a long story short he liked it a lot!!:)) Liked it so much that his email stated that he wanted to move foward! Heeey Nah!!!!:)) C'mon publishing deal i can smell you in the air baby!..C'mon to mama! So i am stoked about that! I shared my good news with my FB fam, who of course showed me mad love, :)) Outside of that though, it's kind of disheartning since i didn't have anyone to really celebrate with..:(. Oh well being sad never helped any dam body so moving on... I've been doing some shows at open mic venues as well. I've been going for the most part to show support, but then i always get that "itch" and end up getting my ass on stage..lol! It's a real good feeling tho. And even greater when the crowd likes your material. Of course they liked me..who wouldnt?..:))) I've been hanging with my buddy Say-So (Randon) he's such a cool dude. Never has he tried to come on to me or you know get fresh with me. I appreciate that. I'm not trying to be all cozy with every guy i meet, and i'm glad he recognizes that. Most men think that you wanna sleep with them if you show a form of interest in them. Just goes to show you that its almost 2010 and men still dont have the slightest clue about us women. Him and I have the greatest conversations though about the opossite sex. We usually get together and pick eachother's brain about what women and men want from the other. He's a striving artist as well, so we also kick back and keep the creativity flowing with oneanother. I dont know why I jam better with men than I do with females. I think it's because most females have this huge misconception of me. They think, because i dress nice and spend a little money on my attire That im automatically some money making snob who thinks she's too good, when they couldn't be more wrong. But hey, cant please em all so i don't even try..i just keep it moving. Gavin is getting bigger every single day! And eats every five dam minutes! You'd think i was a millionaire or some shit! I'm trying to get there Gavin baby, cut momma some slack hell! Then he's picky as eva! Never seen a 2 yr old so picky about food. Says he wants pizza. I make pizza then he says, "I dont want it. I want French Fries." So I make fries and then he says "I dont want it. I want hotdog" I make that shit and then he does the same thing! I be like boy!!! You betta eat cuz aint no whole lot of selections poppin off ova here! The state don't give mommy nooo.. assistance with food purchases..yo lil ass gone mess around and starve!..you betta eat!..lol! I love my lil darling Knight tho and oh boy does he love his mommy!:)) My twin nephews turned 1 on the 12th of this month and me and Gavin went to the party. It was nice. I tell you this time waits for noone! That's why i've gotta make it happen sooner rather than later..i will...with the Lords help i will. Oh and I will be in church Sunday this I promise. Kay that's my piece..Peace!

0 comments: