BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!.. Not! Ha!

Mean it makes me, oh well i'll be that. Yep today is "His" birthday and he gets no love from me. Sorry but that's the way the cookie seems to be crumbling. I tried to be civil and cordial with that fool really I did, but he pushed me to the limit! I've been online all friggin day and i checked his page and seen that he logged in 4hrs ago. haha! Must have been to check to see if i confirmed that lame ass friend request he sent me. NOT!..gtfoh!! Surely you dont wanna talk to me. For what? And why send me some janky ass friend request online, when you've got my cell number, my work number, my email! Negro please! I'm done with your ass! I'm not playing! He must take me for a joke. And no no boo boo you aint even gotta try harder. No need to send flowers, or me an email or a late night text talking about "Sweetheart" i'm done! He only wants to play and i do that enough with Gavin. I'm about to be 27 almost 30 and i'm tired of playing these fucken games with these lame ass niccas. So fuck you and your birthday dude..cry about it..blog about..or do whateva it is that you country motherphuckas do! No love from this City sistah, cause seriously i'm done with his ass big d*ck and all!...lol Thats my peice peoples..Peace!

0 comments: