BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 18, 2009

Done!

Yea i know i've said the shit before, but this time i mean it! Yes we're still talking about "him" i mean why does he have to be like a complete 100percent ass jerk! Like really?! My gosh! So just a brief rundown. Again things have been pretty breezy, nothing to heavy and i've been content on keeping it that way. That still doesn't take away from the fact that i wanted some more! Yea we're all adults here i hope. Well anyway. Me being me i get what the hell i want! It's been that way! Aint no shame in my game and the honest to gosh truth is that i want some more of that nicca! But he's acting like a fucken female!!! Ugh!!!! So anyway yesterday evening once i left the gig i placed a call to the "Floridian" only to be shut down once again. He's oh so busy and on his way to a football game. Cool. He says, "Shid just Text me". My reply cool, lata babe. Well i was a bit busy myself once i got home and so I didn't have a chance to text him until i was laying down for the night at like 11:30 my time 12:30 his. I texted, "Tell me something good babe before i go to sleep". You know me Queen Flirt..lol! anyway no reply. Fine figured he was sleep. So today once i return to the gig this morning, i open up the usual sites i visit. You know FB, Concreteloop and TRD as well. Sure enough he's on there, aint said a word. No good morning, i got your text, no hello, just nothing! I dont know who and where they den went and crowned this country bama Jesus, but he initates nothing! Now i didnt either, but replied to a few of his postings on a blog that he commented on. So the day is winding down and it's 3:00pm he leaves at 3:30. So i shoot a msg his way saying, "Whatchu doing ova there huh?" I see i gets no love today..you treat me so bad baby..:(" So his reply is, "Baby i'm so tired its a shame, i'm sorry." Such a crock of shit! He hasnt been to tired to chat on the internet for 8 hrs, but you're too tired to talk to me huh?. Sure. I deleted his ass! Fuck him! I'm tired of giving him the benefit of the doubt! All it seems to be doing is boosting his big ass ego. He really makes me sick. So when i sent the last msg, stating that he hasnt been to tired to talk online all day and how i know he got my text lastnight, he simply ignores me!..lol. Yep! Basically like umm fuck you bitch! So yea fuck you too bitch ass nigga! Tho i did want to do it again physically it doesnt look like it's gonna happen. His attitude sucks major azz and he's too damn rude! Common courtesy is a given and i'm done condoning his rude ass behavior. I was tempted to email or text him again when he didnt respond but decided against it. For what? Clearly i'm an option, or he feels like he has me in the palm of his hand. The only reason why i havent said that he's not interested, because who wouldn't be?..lol vain i know, but hey it's the truth! He wants me, he just doesnt want to let me know and would prefer to keep it to himself and likes that i initiate things with him. It's just confirmation to him that i'm still interested and im sure he loves it. Well i loved the d*ick more than anything. Oh yea and lets not forget that amazing facetime and all the free money! Oh well, it was good while it lasted, but for sure it's dead. He's extremely to pompous and rude and i dont respond well to ignorance. He's lucky i dont live out there, cause this type of shit doesnt happen to me. Had i lived in Florida his ass would have a black and blue eye for acting like a complete jerk!..lol..hell he deserves it. Well that's my ventilation on this Friday Evening. On my way to the x-mas party to get drunk.. Chow!

0 comments: