BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm so Excited!!!!

Hey hay hay!!.:) Yes i am excited! I must pat myself on the back for doing some major networking! It feels good! :) Update. Well Christmas was great! Gavin got a lot of cool things and i was sooo appreciative! My boss was trying to let me up out this peice at 6:30 on Christmas Eve, i was like oh-no! I've gotta hit the stores before they close and shit and they closed at 6:00! So thankfully he let me go at 4pm and so i was able to make it happen for my babe. I tell you this money dont last i promise! I've got to do something else hell. You work 2wks for a check that be gone in 2hrs!..smh. Well my good friend Chrissy was here for the holiday and we had a smashing good time like always. I can't wait to go down to Georgia and have a ball with her.:) As far as the networking goes, i was able to make a really good contact with Jennifer Hudson. We went to school together, but she was a year over me, but her cousin and I were cool. Well i reached out to her cousin on FB and fowarded my vocals to her and asked her to let Jennifer hear them. She text me today stating that she was going to make the pitch to Jenn for me tonite! *Crosses fingers, legs and eyes and toes!..lol! I told her beautiful and thank you ever so much! I think my song "Make U Mine" would be good for her, so we shall see. I also have been all ova the internet setting up all kinds of accounts and have been creating a lil buzz around my name "Deann Dmere" so i'm happy about that as well. My girl Alesha hooked me up with this producer/songwriter who wrote the song "Anything" for 112 and so i'm s'pose to link up with him Friday. I've been on the internet trying to locate the musician "Monica"'s manager. Her name is Melinda Dancil and she's her manager/aunt. I wanna pitch the song "Make U Mine to Monica with the video concept from So-Gone, like she's seeing Derek Luke's fione ass with another woman and all she wants is to make him her's again. Then they could like show clips of the old video and shit, maaaaaaan that'll be a hit! so i've got some numbers and stuff and i'm gonna be placing some calls.:) I perform tonite actually at this open mic with my cousin's friend "Dilly". He's the producer who's arranging beats for my vocals. He lost his mom rececently so it's been taking some time, which is understandable. He did tell me that he should have them completed tho, by Monday, so that's good... "Floridian" sent me a msg yesterday on the site. Yea i know right..funny! Anyway his message goes, "No Happy Birthday, No Merry Christmas, dam where's the love??" I was gonna respond but thought NOT!! Let him see how it feels to be ignored. Anyway what the fuck is wrong with your fingers?..You could have wished me a Merry Christmas fool! Fuuuuck you and your birthday! So lata for him, i've got other things I'm focusing on, like making it out this hell! I still haven't heard back from the publisher yet, but i'll give him until after the holidays before i start to bug him..lol. My girl Alesha will be in Vegas for NYE!!..Whoo Hoo!!! Wish i was there, that's okay tho, i'mma bring it in with my main man Gavin...i wouldn't have it any other way! Kay that's my piece for tonight peoples..Peace.

0 comments: