BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

Well..hellloooo there...

Long time no write! I'm over here bored as eva at this place called work. I had a pretty good extended weekend. The holiday was this past Thursday (Thanksgiving) and Gavin and I went over to my aunt's house (My moms sister) and ate and played cards and stuff the usual. I was beating they azz in "In the Middle" but ended up giving mama (grandma) $40.00 for her birthday, so that was about the majority of the cash i had won that nite. It's all good tho. Gavin was Phresh! You know his mama keeps him duggie! I'm just mad that i didnt get a pic of him. He was soo clingy over to my aunts..he wouldnt let me out of his sight let alone smile for a picture! I know it's b/c he doesn't know them. It's not like any of them reach out to us anyway. I was actually over to my other fam's house (Gina) for the Eve of Thanksgiving. I spent the night and stayed up late with my auntie (Carolyn) and my other mother (Gina) man them people show me and Gavin so much love it's breathtaking! Babysistah was here from school too for the holiday. I ended up staying over to my aunts for the holiday tho and noone got to see me and Gavin in our funky fresh purple rain over at Gina's!..lol.. It's okay next time... Friday morning i got up and went to the studio. I recorded 3 vocals for 3 tracks. So now all i'm waiting for is the production for the songs to be completed, so that i can shuffle them around a bit you know. I also recieved my letter of Registry from the United States Copyright office on Saturday! That's wassup! I'm on my way and i dont plan on stopping til i get there! My old buddy Alesha had a "Ladies nite" on Friday evening that i went too. I ended up staying over b/c we were all wasted and i was blasted! Good times tho.. Saturday me and Dame took Gavin to Chuckee Cheese. Eeew that place was a mad house! Gavin is so uppity..lol! You'd think we lived in a mansion. He didnt want to touch shyt or take off his coat. The place was bombarded with little rugged disheveled looking kids. Me and Dame ended up buying tokens and we played the games..lol! That Mario Cart is fun as hell! I may be investing in a Wii this x-mas. We went to dinner at Baraccos afterward. Sunday yesterday was chill day. I went to target and got some house cleaning and washing stuff. Still gots x-mas shopping to do and i still gotta get a tree! Hell this lil money dont last at all!!! I looked at my account today and was overdrawn 120.00! I was like dayum!!! I dont know why i be swiping this dam debit card like it's a credit card!..lol! Oh well The Lord always makes a way and if not i'll have to pull a few tricks..hehe..no not litterally!..lmao! But you know make some calls... Facebook brings you back together with all the people who you know. :)) I had always had a crush on this guy named "Mario Soloman" and so we exchanged numbers most recently and the conversation was pretty good..light stuff nothing too heavy. I admit that when i had him pick me up he didnt appeal to me the way he used to. So basically i wasn't attracted to his azz when i got to see him but i was still cordial and cool. Just not all over him and flirty like i probably would have had I still thought him to be a looker. I didn't end the convo and the text's and stuff tho...i kept the lines of communication open. Then one day last week he text me like, "Im thinking about you". I reply, ":) What about me" He then says, "I'm trying to see when you gonna let me bake them cakes!" WHAT! Delete you fool! The nerve of these guys!! Dam! I mean like are u serious. He's been texting me and i've been ignoring his azz. I dont respond well to ignorance (Chrissy) and so i rather say nothing than to chew his azz out! Last Wed before the Holiday i sent "him" my book to read the completed copy, but he's toooo scetchy with me in email convo. It's like pulling teeth to try to get a conversation flowing, so i'm like lata dude! Shiiid you aint gotta talk to this one if you dont want to babe. I did my part already by reaching out and that's all i'm gonna do! No kissing ass will be happening. I sent a "Happy turkey Day " text to all my contacts "him" included. I recieved the same wish back from all but him. He's such an asshole. His arrogance is just a mask for his insecurities. Oh well let someone else worry about all that. I was just looking to be cool and possible get another taste..*wags tongue..lol! But he's phucking that up!..Geesh..i tell you these clown ass nicca's! Oh well i still got 2 that love me to pieces (Dame and Gavin) well i'm sure it's more than that, but the others let pride get in the way.. That's my piece peoples... Peace..

0 comments: