BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Feel Good!!..:))

Soo..to give you an update! Today was my first day back after being out an entire week ( ooh my check is gonna be so short!) However i am feeling a lot better. I called my mom and just deaded the whole issue with she and I and we are now back talking.:)) and i'm happy about that. I wanted so bad to go to church on Sunday, but missed it and just needed to channel all this anger i was harboring elsewhere. I was kind of glad i did miss church though, b/c it was Holy Communion and you know how dangerous it is, to drink and eat on that holy day and have anger in your heart towards someone. I hadn't cleared the air with my mom yet and eventhough i've denied it even to my own self, I was still angry at Big Man... So I actually sent him a text. Just to dead all that shit with him too..and it feels great! :) I was just tired of being mad and it really wasnt doing anything for me so..i let it go. I hung out with my old bestie Glenda on yesterday. Oh how i've missed her! She and I always jammed good together. Got us something to drink on..i had my lil supplement and we caught up..riding.. Rode out west..rode down on my uncle..yea good stuff! On the homefront things are.."eeeh" that's all i can say or would like to say about that. My Darling Gavin was Spiderman for Halloween. I know so cliche' but hey he's a kid dammit! I was too dam sick to do anything with him tho, so super Grandma "Graham" as we call her Gina saved the day and took my baby out. I would be completely and utterly lost without that woman. My Gosh!..She just don't know how much she's appreciated..i'm gone have to show her..she's got a bday coming up. She took Gavin out and said when he knocked on the door and said "Trick or Treat" the lady asked "So who are you s'pose to be?" He says, "Gavin"..lol that's right baby..you're you and I wouldn't have it any other way..:)) My aunt is having a party for her bday next Saturday..no kids allowed!..Whoo hoo! I loves the kids..yes i loves the chiren, but it's sooooo...many of them! I've got a hundred lil cousins and them together is a headache. So being w/o them for an evening is right on time...i'm ready! :))

0 comments: