BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 12, 2009

TGIT!!!

Yes sir! B/c today is my Friday dammit! So for a lil update. I've been on a creative frenzy! I've been making some goodie good songs! I must admit myself and toot my own horn a bit.."tooot..toot!"..lol. I'm feeling pretty good. No real complaints. My last post was talking about me deading all the grudge issues I had with ppl. Charisma (Chrissy) was one that i failed to mentioned. Chrissy is well was a "Special" friend of mine and she and I would alllllllways bump heads. We would get along great for about 6 months and then BOOM!!!!...shit would blow the hell up and we would have the worst arguments. Well anyway when i put and end to all the other shit with My mom and Sly, she was also on my list of ppl to contact to get back right with. So i emailed her. Come to find out her azz has up and moved to Atlanta!! Like dam! She seems to be doing fantastic!..:) She's got her boys with her which is grand and seems to have truly found her happy place. Now i've got another place to go visit..hehehe. I've talked to my mom here and there and I plan on going over there soon me and Gavin you know to spend some much needed time with her. The conversation with Sly is light and easy. Good. Nothing to heavy. I'm soooo not trying to get back in that place that I was with him. Because the reality of the situation is that, that nigga lives in Florida! So me falling in love/lust or whatever is pointless. So i'm good with keeping it breezy and he seems to be okay with it as well. My aunts party was fun! It's always a great time hanging out with the fam. Me and my sister be dancing all dam nite! We had a good ol'e funky time. I be having to remind my water head ass uncle that im his neice! He's been locked down for 17yrs and most recently came home and is just too overly sexual in everything he does! Even his looks look dirty. I be having to tell him, "nigga i'm yo dam neice back the hell up!" But it's all good he just be needing a reminder sometimes. My cousin had some producer cats over at the party and I wooooed them with my writing skills. We set up some dates for this weekend actually to try and link up. I'm gonna have to reschedule that though, b/c i'm going to see Auntie in Virgina tomorrow morning! She goes for her second round of Chemo and needs somebody down there. I felt bad that i had told her waaaaaaay in advance that i would come and then today i talked to her and told her i wouldnt be able to get there. She was pissed!! She actually cursed at me which she's never did. So i shelled out a few dollars for the ticket and i'm gonna go see my aunt tomorrow..:)) She's always been there for me and all the rest of us, so it's only right to be there for her. I cant wait to see her too..I miss her! I was going to take Gavin, but i really dont want to. He's just getting over a cold himself. Plus i lied and told the reservationist on the phone that he was 1..lol. I would hate to go to the airport and then they be like, "Um ma'am you need a ticket for your child". Shiiiiid they was trying charge me $228.00 for a 2 yr old! Not me. So IDK i'll have to talk to Dame tonite and see what we can do... Alright that's it thats all I'm blowin this candy shop...TTYS... :))

0 comments: