BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 19, 2009

Pissy!!!

I'm here of course at this place called work. I'm pissed off right about now, but i'll get into that a little later. Just for a recap on the weekend, it was pretty grand! Friday i went to Vidal Sassoon and spent $230.00 on a perm and a nice little pixie cut! I know it was expensive, but the service was great and i actually like the style. I'll definately be going back. I purchased some nice carndigans for Dame for sweetest day and it felt good doing that for him since he's been trying so hard. I always liked shopping for him(I always do a better job than he does). Saturday i chilled out with my lil man and we're getting some work done on our house and it's coming along.:)) I also called my crazy ass sister and deaded the whole "Drama" thing with her about me and my mom's feud. We talked for quite a while. Me and her i sooooo much alike that it scares me sometime. Yesterday Dame and I took Gavin to the Shedd Aquarium to see, "Fantasea." It's a show that's held in the Oceanarium and displays the jumping dolphins and penguins and Ulga whales..he loved it!! And so did Damien's over-grown ass..lol! I had to pull him away from a few of the exhibits b/c he was so engrossed in them. We finsihed it off with dinner downtown and it was really nice. I told him we need to get in the habit of doing things with Gavin "Together" more often. He agreed. Gavin just loves to see us together..it's amazing... So I also called my mom. She didn't answer and so i left her a message apologizing for speaking to her so harshly the week before. Told her that i think that we really need to talk, b/c i for sure still have some un-resolved issues from the past..when she put me out at 15 and choose her now deceased husband (RIP) over her children. I'm guessing Tameca (my sis) has moved on from this. She was 18 at the time, but me i was just a baby. And noone knows all the things that i had to endure at that age to survive. The thing that hurts the most probably is b/c she never said she was sorry. Or she's never said why...or how she could do that to her child. I spoke with her about 30 mins ago and just asked why she even felt the need to discolse to me that amount of $ she had and then to go on andtell me how much she was giving someone else's child. I said, "Ma you didnt have to tell me that. And then for you to get angry when i ask for $100.00. I said, so if i came into 15,000 and didnt give you a dime, would you be upset?" "Naw"..she replied, more like lied! Because i'm sure she would be. I would never do that tho. It's more than about money to me though, just the principal that she wouldn't even consider giving or even want to give. IDK. She ended up hanging up again and so did I. I'm sorry to say it, but i'm done. I just know what kind of mother to "NOT" be to my child...never a selfish one.

0 comments: