BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Raining Love...

So i am like loving that! I'm woking on coming up with lyrics and making that a new song. Yea..i actually like that a lot. So i'm still at this place called "work" and i've got another 1 1/2 to go..uuggh!!! Working 10hr days in this camp is driving me bananas! When i make it to the crib I am usually beyond tired! All i usually have time for is a quick bite and off to bed to do this shit all over again. Last night when i came home though Damien did have dinner cooking and he ran me some bath water. That was nice..:) He's really trying. My lil man Gavin be so happy to see his mama...just makes me beam inside. I just wish i had more time to spend with him you know.This is why I KNOW i've got to make something happen. This 9-5 well technically this 8-6:30 shit is for the birds! Dont get me wrong i'm more than thankful for the job, but really i cant see myself doing this for the rest of my days. So this is why i'm gonna work on "Raining Love" tonight on my way home and make it HOTT!!! *Chow

0 comments: