BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Time heals all wounds...

Aint that the truth! I was sitting here reading over some of my older post and it is simply amazing what a little time would do. Well for a quick update, my childs father (Damien) and I have reconciled. And "yes" it's a good thing..:) We had a mature adult conversation and both agreed that our relationship of 12yrs now is definately worth preserving. We're working together financially to get some much needed updates on the crib. My "Darling Knight" (Gavin) will be starting daycare this month and so we're all excited about that. He's getting soo.. big!! I swear he seems to grow overnight. So for the most part things at home are pretty good..:) Last Wed, though my mom pissed me off. She's came into $15,000 and when i asked her for $100.00 measly bucks (since 2weeks had passed and she hadnt offered a dime) she flies off the handle, screams "No" and hangs up in my face! Like WTF??? Like forreal?..You cant give me $100.00 and at least say it's for your grandchild?..just amazing! I don't know what kinda momma i got! That's like me getting 15,000 and not hitting her. I would never do that! But you know what i wasn't suprised. She stopped playing mommy to me when I was 15, but that's a whole different story on a whole different day... My music writing career is looking up!..:) I entered the VH1 "Save The Music" contest in August and though i didn't win 1st place i did win "Runner Up". They get submission from all over the world so that to me is a pretty big dam deal! I'm on my way..i can feel it in my bones..i know the Lord 's got a plan for me!. *Chow

0 comments: