BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Werk B.S

Hey there!.. Well I am at this place called "Werk" and I just had to nip some shit in the bud! Now i've mentioned to 2 of my co-workers before that all the whispering and giggling that they do in the office is beyond rude! So both of them had the whole "Wide Eye" look when i brought it to them before and claimed that, I was tripping. So i thought hey maybe i was! But this morning I come in and they start it up again with all the whispering and shit so i called their asses out on it! I said, "All that whispering and shit that yall do is Rude!" So one co-worker, actually the one that was doing the whispering didn't utter a word. But the other one "Danielle" said, "She was tryna tell me something and it had nothing to do with you". I'm like, "How the hell do i know that?" The shit is just rude! Just cut it out PERIOD!! Dam! Talking about, "But we grown". Well Act like it! Geesh! So moving on from that. Let's see... Umm last week I went out to Woodridge to visit Charisma. She's got a nice place..she's trying to move tho. So yea i hung out with her for a lil bit. That shit with "Bubba's" ass may be over! He's stood me up not once but twice right now! So i'm positive that it won't be a third time! Asshole. Dame and I haven't been talking very much.. *Shrug* there's just not much to say anymore I guess. Oh last weekend Me, Timika and Erica took babysistah "Stasha" out for her 20th birthday! Man I can remember that girl being 7 when i first met Damien and now she's 20!! *Sniff* So grown up! And such a good girl! We went to "Mr. Browns Lounge" in the WestLoop and she had a few drinks and was feeling gooooood!..lol! She snagged the finest mofo in the club that night too!..lmao!! Good Stuff!.. Well that's about all i got to gossip about today.. Oh yea Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!! I'm not one to celebrate anyones death, but yea he's outta here! Oh well that's my piece on this hump day Peace!!..:))

0 comments: