BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Whats New & Exciting??

Well quite a few things. Umm..let's see.. As of now im still at home with Damien.. (Eh) but it's been great for the last 8days!..lol. Well that's only b/c his ass has been in MIA living it up!..Good have fun we all deserve some. Me and Gavin had a smashing good time, just enjoying oneanother's company. He loves his mama, if noone else does. I'm still at a halt with my music and thangs, but that's okay. I've decided that eventhough writing and creating is what makes me come alive, I need to focus more on immediate things so that, everything can start to flow accordingly. Like for one an apartment! I've got to get out of that dam house as soon as possible! Once i'm nice and comfortable in my new place and finally get Gavin in a school then i can start to focus more on my writing, because right now i just get frustrated and flustered and start to think that it wont happen for me. I can't allow those types of thoughts to enter my brain i know...but sometimes they do. I found out last week that an old friend of mine is expecting..smh.. What the hell right?? She is the absolute last person IMO that needs to be having a dam baby! First off she doesn't even like children and has absolutely no problem with relaying that to you and her own children for that matter. Secondly, she hasn't even been in Georgia a full year yet and she's already knocked up by some ninja! Then she says that he "Tricked her"..lmao!! Girrrrrrl get that shit the fuck outta here! Who you think you talking too?.. Boo Boo the Fool? Aint no nigga's "Trying" to get chicks knocked up! She sounded like a plum fool telling me that mess. Then she's what 33 or 34 about to have a dam baby! Starting all over again??..The Fuck!!. So i ask was she gonna stay down there in Georgia or what? She says, "Oh no i'm coming back home, i'mma need some help" Girl!! WTF! So you having some nigga's baby who is in Georgia and now you gonna pull the baby boy back out of school and bring him back to Chicago so that you can have some help with your new little bastard child?? Lord help her. But all i did was say "Oh" and "Okay" but im sure she could sense my disdain about the whole situation.. Get yo ass a pet if you want something to just have for showcasing and playing, but babies are real and they deserve love and attention two things that i've never witnessed her give her children..sorry but it's the truth. Oh well..it's her life.. I'll be praying for that baby tho.. I talked to Big Man today. I sent him a good morning picture text of myself on yesterday and we talked briefly. I dont know what the fuck it is about that muthafucka! But i swear my heart wont turn him loose. As hard as I try it just wont go away. He said he's gonna send me some money to come to birthday Bash 06/19.. that's where he'll be.. Pray for me.. That's my Piece Peace

0 comments: