BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I feel like...

Writing!.. Well typing that is. Well let's see what is new and exciting in the beautiful world of "Deann Dmere"??.. Well me and Dame Dash have been getting along..:) We actually had a conversation lastnight about "MARRIAGE" Yep! Sure did! So as much as that dam boy pisses me off and can be unreliable a LOT of the time, he is still my "Cutie Pie". And with all the shit i've done hell, him still wanting to marry me and make me his wife is all the validation i need to know that he loves me unconditionally! I'm no saint, but I'll make a great wife! All us women envision getting married one day..being made a wife and taking on their husbands lastname. I'm no different. I definitely believe in marriage and what it symbolizes wholeheartedly so all "Extra-Curricular Activities" will have to be alleviated!..lbs.. We're also keeping the house. We're getting a few walls knocked down and stuff to make it more comfortable for us. I'm glad that we're trying to work more together than apart. We can accomplish so much more.. I linked up with Issac on Friday. He's the guy who has his own record label. "Windy City Records" I basically went out to his studio to listen to some tracks, because the producer cat that he's been telling me about wasn't there. So i listened to a few and actually one of the tracks fits one of my songs, entitled "Waiting So Long". Eventho it fits, it's not really an attention grabber and that's what I need.."Attention Grabbers". So I stayed out there for about an hour, listening to tracks and letting him hear some of my material. We made another appointment for Sunday at noon, b/c that's when the producer would be there. Sure enough Sunday at noon arrives and I call Issac to confirm and he's telling me some other shit! Talking about 3 or 4oclock! You don't know what the hell I got going on! Be professional geez! Don't tell me one thing and then do another! I wouldn't have even known the time was changing hadn't I called his ass first!.So needless to say that I didnt hook up with him and haven't heard from him either..oh well. Dam why can't i hook up with some good legitimate producers to save my life?!! I'm thinking of buying a dam ticked to California and just going down there and buss out in song on the fucken corner! I've got a better chance of getting signed to a publishing deal that way, than dealing with all these loosers! I had spoken to the A&R guy "Kevin Shine" with Jive Records a few weeks ago with his bitch ass! He had me send him some of my songs via e-mail, only to NOT reply back to me damn jerk! How rude!! Ugh!! Some of these people have got to be a product of PPP, because they are severely lacking in the manner's department! Speaking of Rude, I talked to "Big Man" a little bit last week. I sent him a link to the article i wrote in 'Yea She Said It" Magazine. He left a comment and told me that he liked it..:) However his "rudeness" meter went up a notch when he failed to reply to my email. *Kanye Shrug it's cool..im more than over him. He did mention to me how i inspire him..:) and that he was actually thinking of writing a book and that he would be going back to school this year! That is GRAND!!..Good luck with all that Big Man.. I'm sure he'll do well though..he's a smart cookie..:)) So it's almost quitting time and I have to make this long journey home to my baby boy (Gavin) and my Fiance' (Damien) Oooh that even sounds nice.. "My Fiance"..hahahah!!! Well let me not jump the ship cause i need a rock first and not no baby one that i gotta squint both my damn eyes to see!..lol!! He made a great Italian dinner last night and now it's home for fried Chickenwangs tonight!!..Whoo Hoo!!! Well that's my piece on this beautiful Tuesday.. Peace!..

0 comments: