BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby Bubba..:))

It is officially the weekend!!!.. Thank Heavens! I've got something planned for tomorrow night but tonight I am taking my ass HOME!..Man it took all I had in me to get my butt out of bed this a.m! Rain does that to you, you know?.. Well yesterday evening I hung out with my Chinese buddy "Bubba". Real cool, chill dude. I pride myself on having an eclectic group of friends/associates. Plus, its always cool to get to know about different cultures and how they live you know?.. Well anyway I met Bubba lastyear and we've hung out quite a few times and it's always been cool. He's really a gentleman and I absolutely adore that about him! He's always opening my door to the car..the restaurant..making sure i'm comfortable.. I appreciate all that.:) So lastnight we hit up "Jagrille" Jamaican Cuisine restaurant. The food was "Decent" nothing to take your breath away that's for dam sure! The few sisters/brothers that were there, stayed looking in our dam direction too!.. They bout were thinking, "What is this Black girl doing with a Chinese man in a Jamaican restaurant?"..lmao! Whateva! Phuck yall! So he ordered Curry Shrimp with Rice beans and plantain and convinced me to get the Oxtails. I was not at all pleased with my entree!..lol! He wanted to eat some of my oxtails tho, that's why he made me get them!.lol! We also had Honey glazed wings and Jamaican beef patties for the appetizers. I had a drink called "Jamaican Kiss" and it was goooooood. He doesn't drink so I had another one for him..lmao!! The ambiance is really nice at Jagrille tho..I'm sure it's really live in the summer, with the outdoor seating and all.. I'd recommend it.:) It was time to get me home after dinner and that was that. I'm gonna look to see if any comedy sets are coming up soon and maybe him and I can hit one up, cause I like hanging out with "Baby Bubba!".:) I've made plans to meet my my girl Taleice and Kawanee at "Rumba" tomorrow night so I'm ready for that! It's a Latin restaurant and lounge that's really nice! Great fare and music and I cant wait to shake my tail feather! Kawanee ass know's how to Salsa so I know she's ready to shut shyt down tomorrow!..lol! Well i'm looking forward to it!.. Gonna rock me a lil dress and whatknot!.:) Well that's my piece on this rainy Friday luvs.. Peace!..

0 comments: