BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Heeeey Nah!... *poplocks

I'm stoked!!.. So my mom texted me late last nite telling me that she had heard, on the radio all day yesterday that Steve Harvey would be sponsoring a showcase at the Regal Theater on Thursday, which is ummm tomorrow! You know my ass jumped right on it! So I found out that they are only accepting the first 300 individuals to audition. I've got to be there super early, cause i've just got to get in there! I'm gonna sing my dam heart out! I'm gonna get that publishing deal one way or another. And my manager Paul is soooo... accomodating and supportive! He let me have the whole day off without any problems..so sweet of him.:) I wont forget you Paul when I make it!..LBS.. On another note I got approved for the apartment in Hyde Park Whoo Hoo!.. Well Damien did actually b/c my credit is shot at this point, but either way im excited because i am sooooooo...ready to get out that dam house! Citimortgage can come and air lift that b*tch off the ground if they want too!.. It's just too many hassles, bills and repairs when dealing with a house! Knowing what i know now, i'll be much wiser going in the second time around... I'm pondering on what song i should sing on tomorrow?. "Make U Mine" is my baby and I always sing it so well to me, but "Waiting In Vain" is just so emotional all the way thru that it's bound to give someone chills. So IDK just yet..i've gotta get home in the mirror and practice..lol... I went to the movies lastnite and saw that "Death at a Funeral" really could have waited until it came out DVD..but that dam show is just so phucken nice! High as hell, but nice nonetheless. Oh well thats my piece for today beautiful peoples...Peace..

0 comments: